In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Live events are fun.
Concerts, sporting events, festivals….we make lifelong memories enjoying live events with friends and family.
Companies spend over $600 billion each year taking clients and prospects to events because it works. At TicketManager, we get to work in an industry we love: Live events that bring people together and make memories.
The world’s best companies use TicketManager’s industry leading ticket and event management software to make client entertainment easy and prove the ROI. We help companies have more fun by making it easier to invite guests, manage an event from invitation to execution to post-event reporting, and proving just how valuable live can be.
TicketManager is an official partner of the Philadelphia Eagles, Texas Rangers, Chicago White Sox, LAFC, Ticketmaster and a partner of over 50 professional and college sports teams, franchises, universities and technology providers.
TicketManager serves a who's who of global brands including Fortune 500s, local businesses and even the NBA and NFL.
The Head of Strategic Partnerships is an important leadership position at TicketManager responsible for growing partnerships with professional and amateur teams, live events venues, and music acts and tours . The role oversees a team charged with seeking, creating, executing and retaining strategic partnerships that indirectly and directly lead to revenue opportunities for TicketManager.
The HSP will identify, negotiate and execute opportunities for TicketManager to work with teams, artists, venues, and institutions. The HSP, alongside their team, will work on execution around TicketManager's current portfolio of partners in live events and technology while growing our partnership roster significantly in the coming years.
Revenue opportunities include traditional software agreements, partnerships, license agreements or All Access Community partnerships. The HSP will work with TicketManager to change the game in live events working with the largest companies, and events, around the globe.
- Identify, study, negotiate and execute partnerships with live events venues, technology providers and channel partners
- Team and individual responsibility for uncovering traditional revenue opportunities through direct relationships or via introductions from strategic partners (ie-sports team)
- Work with marketing to nurture and bring new opportunities to close as they're brought in by partners
- Lead team to work in unison with Account Directors to assist in delivering customer satisfaction and expansion opportunities with current Partnership clients.
- Provide industry knowledge and support to entire organization to help across new revenue, account retention or product enhancements.
- Responsible for working with marketing department to identify industry conferences to sponsor and/or attend.
- Lead team and individually sell software and/or create partnerships with teams, venues, leagues and the like.
- Recruit and lead the team to achieve and surpass individual and department revenue goals.
- Grow relationships with key decision makers to ensure new partnership opportunities are continually developed.
- Consistently monitor the activity of the team while tracking the results (all within CRM).
- Liaison between teams/venues and TicketManager to improve product and customer experience
- Seek and develop any and all partnerships that grow and enhance All Access Community
- Assist with the transition, training and onboarding of new team members due to company acquisition(s)
- Travel to see current and prospective partners and clients and attend conferences as needed within existing TicketManager travel policy and budget. Expectation will be 4 business days per month traveling to customers and partners.
- Seek and speak at industry conferences to represent TicketManager brand
- The HSP will have a sales quota and act as a "quarterback" to align opportunities to the appropriate resources
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7-10+ years of work experience in technology or live events/hospitality sales with deep industry rolodex
- Experience negotiating multi-year partnership agreements
- Self-motivated sales person with a history of exceeding plan. Top of the standings seller
- Consistently in top 10% of peer group in business development
- Inc. 5000 fastest-growing private company by Inc. Magazine six years in a row
- Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and the LA Business Journal
- 4.6 out of 5 Glassdoor Rating
- Used by over 4000 globally known companies including 15% of the F500