Logitix seeks to hire a dynamic, strategic leader to oversee its data and innovation efforts. Reporting directly to the CEO, the VP, Strategy + Analytics will be a thought leader at Logitix, driving strategic vision and owning all things data implementation across the entire business. From an end-to-end solution, this role will be critical in developing, managing, and evangelizing our data-driven efforts. In addition to leading the data team, this role will work closely with business development, pricing and inventory managers, the finance team, and product engineers to ensure enterprise intelligence and insights persist throughout the organization.
The VP, Strategy + Analytics will own numerous key processes throughout the business, including but not limited to data warehouse initiatives, predictive pricing enterprise tools, inventory valuation and modeling, forecasting, reporting both internally and externally, risk exposure, partnership insights, and more.
Data Strategy & Leadership
- Own all enterprise data strategy from end-to-end, including but not limited to current and new technologies, data access, retrieval, storage, optimization, retention, governance, usage, and policy (working with our developers and engineers of course)
- Grow and lead members of the data team. Drive culture, delegate, and own an environment of learning throughout the team
- Collaborate effectively with all departments to establish a data- and metric-driven culture
- Guide strategic vision of the company, keeping up with current industry landscape to evaluate and explore business growth opportunities and risks (i.e. economic trends, industry M&A, etc)
- Assist our business development team and partners by owning numerous data tasks including inventory valuation, preparing case studies, revenue forecasting, backtesting, event tiering and price code clustering, simulations, and other ad-hoc projects to create value as requested
- Manage the maintenance and development of our inventory modeling tools to make recommendations on inventory acquisition, including oversee portfolio/risk exposure initiatives to craft strategies and implementations to balance content acquisition within a risk profile
Enterprise Products & Pricing Tools
- Lead efforts to cement Logitix as the premier dynamic pricing engine by building our Pricing Intelligence Platform, advancing our platform to provide best-in-class pricing automation and optimization for both internal and external use
- Support product delivery by working close with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the right products are being delivered and investments are made appropriately
Business Intelligence & Reporting
- Own reporting/BI tools to continually enhance current internal and external dashboards and reporting processes.
The ideal applicant is someone who wants to come in and take ownership of all things data. Given the numerous business streams and sources of data, we provide a self-starter with a drive to dive into data the perfect opportunity to make an immediate, significant impact while leading an established team
- Expertise with relational databases (Microsoft SQL Server and/or Snowflake preferred), data warehousing (ETL/ELT pipelines, architecture, infrastructure, normalization, facts and dimensions, etc)
- Proficiency in statistics and analysis related programming languages (R and/or Python preferred)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, or alternative dashboard/business intelligence tool a plus
- Experience in dynamic pricing automation and models
- Proven ability to both manage up and down; leading a team of data-minded people as well as reporting to executive leadership at the board level, effectively communicating complex concepts to the layperson
- Experience in simulation and regression analysis a plus