In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
We are looking for a full-time Withdrawals Product Operations Specialist to handle data entry, approve outstanding withdrawals 40 hrs/week, and monitor requests for fraudulent activity. Flexibility is also required within this role, as cross-training into other roles of the department is expected.
What you’ll do:
- Process outstanding withdrawals.
- Ability to sufficiently spot and prevent bad actors.
- Must be able to work during the weekend.
- Constant communication with Member Support, Fraud, and other departments regarding any issues that may arise.
What you have:
- Must have weekend availability.
- Deep passion for sports & startups.
- Attention to detail, especially when handling members’ funds.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Excellent time-management.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced & highly collaborative startup environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a fast-growing team.
- Experience with data verification.
Where you’ll live:
This is a hybrid role based in our Atlanta HQ office.
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.