In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
*This role is based in our Atlanta HQ office.
What you’ll do:
- Respond to member complaints, requests, and inquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Comply with all organizational and departmental policies and procedures to ensure a world class member experience
- Drive customer testimonials upon eliciting positive customer sentiment
- Willingness to be available on nights & weekends around the sports schedule
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer experience and business performance
- Develop strong understanding of our product and contribute to future product roadmap
- Communicating with the linesmaking and promotion departments as it relates to member inquiries and promotion redemptions
- Support the needs of the Game Operations and Risk departments as it relates to member interaction
What you have:
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work successfully in a team environment
- High degree of integrity
- 5 day weekly availability covering 40 hours per week
- Holiday and Big game day availability
- Ability to adapt to different types of personality types
- Ability to listen attentively to member needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy and build rapport
- Ability to come to a resolution with a customer and know when to escalate it to a team member
- Ability to further your knowledge of live Sports markets as it relates to PrizePicks.
Where you’ll live:
- Atlanta, GA (must be able to work out of our office in Midtown)
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.