In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
PrizePicks is looking for a detail oriented, statistically-minded individual who excels in a fast-paced environment to build precise sports projections on a day-to-day basis along with trading projections when necessary.
What you’ll do:
- Post and maintain accurate pre-game and in-game player projections for all markets. This includes, but isn’t limited to; NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, CBB, and CFB.
- Monitor player projections throughout the day and track any key information needed for projections
- Manage risk and monitor projections accordingly utilizing modeling and quantitative analysis
- Understand PrizePicks members' play patterns and adjust internal processes accordingly
- Work with sport owners to implement strategies, best practices, and processes around key markets
- Help set up standard operating procedures around PrizePicks game operations tasks
- Ability to apply and adapt game operations skills for other sports that you could be responsible for.
What you have:
- Excellent attention to detail, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, reliability, and ability to meet highly important deadlines
- Extensive DFS knowledge and experience in the sports gaming, player prop and daily fantasy sports industries
- Extensive understanding of college/major sports league players, teams, players, matchups and understanding of how said information impacts projections
- Ability to analyze several streams of information concurrently and make thoughtful decisions in a highly timely-sensitive environment
- Availability to work on nights & weekends (coinciding with sports schedule)
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office or similar software
- Ability to learn new or updated software
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (statistics, computer science, engineering, analytics, finance, accounting) preferred but not required
- One to three years of experience working in or playing Daily Fantasy Sports or Sports Gaming preferred but not required
Where you’ll live:
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.