In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
Our Game Operations Team is responsible for creating, uploading, and maintaining the projections that are the foundation of the PrizePicks game. Throughout the projection process, Game Operations seeks to find the optimal balance between creating a fun game for our members and driving revenue for the PrizePicks business. This position reports to the Director, Game Operations - Pre-Match.
What you’ll do:
- Post and maintain accurate pre-match player projections for a combination of the following markets: CSGO, LoL, Dota2, VAL, COD, & RL
- Manage risk and monitor projections accordingly utilizing modeling and quantitative analysis
- Understand PrizePicks members’ play patterns and adjust internal processes and projections accordingly
- Work with analytics team to ensure esports models are optimized for current meta and individual game conditions
- Assist with reporting requirements as directed by management team
What you have:
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to apply that skill efficiently
- Ability to analyze several streams of information concurrently and make thoughtful decisions in a highly time-sensitive environment
- Excellent time management, reliability, and ability to meet highly important deadlines
- Ability to apply strong understanding of DFS and sports gaming industries
- Extensive understanding of major esports players, teams, matchups and understanding of how said information impacts projections
- Comfortable applying Standard Operating Procedures to all sports, regardless of specialized knowledge or experience
- Availability to work on nights & weekends (coinciding with esports schedule)
- Strong Mathematical and Analytical skills
What makes you stand out:
- Bachelor's degree in related field (statistics, computer science, engineering, analytics, finance, accounting) preferred but not required
- One to three years of experience working in or playing esports Daily Fantasy Sports or Sports Gaming preferred but not required
Where you’ll live:
- Atlanta preferred, remote location can be considered for exceptionally qualified candidates
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development
You must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of an employment Visa at this time.
PrizePicks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.