Senior Full Stack Developer
Our ideal Senior Full Stack Developer will:
- Create, maintain, and enhance database objects in MySQL.
- Develop data-driven solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely.
- Create and enhance database and data ingestion elements as part of planned development projects and activities.
- Maintain and develop new and existing software applications, with a priority on the development of web reporting applications.
- Perform other duties, as needed.
The Full Stack Database Developer should perform most of the duties listed below. The position may require additional duties/responsibilities that may not be outlined below, and specific functions are subject to change.
- Create, maintain, and enhance database objects in MySQL
- Develop data-driven solutions to ensure company information is stored effectively and securely
- Create and enhance database and data ingestion elements as part of planned development projects and activities
- Maintain and continue building our internal web reporting application
- Perform other duties, as needed
- 2+ years of experience designing and developing relational databases with an emphasis on reporting and data warehousing solutions.
- Proven experience troubleshooting and resolving database issues.
- Performance tuning, indexing, and optimization experience.
- 3-5+ years of HTML/CSS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility.
- 3-5+ years of experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Demonstrated experience driving change within an organization and leading complex technical projects.
- Solid problem solving and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Passion and/or prior experience working around sports is not required but preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
KinaTrax, founded in 2015, develops a markerless motion capture system that analyzes the 3D movement of a baseball pitcher and hitter in-game. The system is installed in ballparks throughout the country, and is utilized by professional and collegiate baseball teams for the purposes of assessing and enhancing player performance and preventing injuries.
Experience: Mid to Senior level
Industries: Markerless Motion Capture, Biomechanics, Baseball Analytics