Title: UX/UI Designer
Reports to: Head of Product
The UX/UI Designer will work to help design and improve our mobile game and product experience, translating concepts into reality. Reporting to the Head of Product, this role is responsible for making design improvements on existing games/products, as well as helping to purposefully develop user interactions and design for future products. This role requires clear communication skills and interactions with multiple different groups.
- Shepherd, create, maintain and cultivate UI designs on various products
- Present UI designs to the stakeholders
- Iterate on feedback
- Works with the Head of Product to ensure the product and designs fit the brand
- Create, design, and deliver wireframes, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices
- Work with engineers and developers to make deliverables happen and demonstrate the progress
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features
- Quickly test and iterate designs
- Build deliverables for features that can optimally communicate gameplay.
- Create playful, innovative and intuitive interfaces to drive interactions
Collaborate with different team members from Product and Technology to ensure that designs fit the brand
- At least 2 years working as a UI developer and/or UX designer
- Have a portfolio of UX work, being able to speak confidently about process and decisions made
- Demonstrated ability to work with constructive feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Experience in best practices to design solutions
- Demonstrated deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design
- Experience working with the following platforms: Adobe XD, Figma, Unity, and Canvas
Understanding of NFTs and crypto
- An interest in gaming and sports is a major plus
About the FCF
WTF is FCF? Fan Controlled Football (FCF) is a professional football league controlled by the fans. FCF is pro football re-imagined for the modern digital world via a completely new business model. Real games are played in a single, hi-tech studio arena and streamed live on Twitch and other platforms. This is an interactive sports league built with the fans in charge of every aspect of the game utilizing our patented digital technology. FCF is backed by major corporate partners along with a slew of well-known football and gaming fans from around the world of sports and entertainment.
Why You Should Join Us
- Opportunity for remote work pending the requirements of your role (expected to work in US time zones)
- Medical, dental, vision, and FSA/HSA benefits
Competitive salary, directly correlated with experience
- Open PTO policy
- 9-12 paid holidays per year
- Opportunity to hit the ground running and be a builder of an organization; FCF is in high growth mode.
Are you passionate about football, sports, entertainment, digital, gaming, and popular culture? Do you think anew and think differently about challenges, often starting with a blank sheet of paper? Are humility and collaboration part of your DNA? Do you enjoy collaborating with people who have diverse backgrounds and styles? If you answer yes to these questions, and you like to have fun, work hard, and celebrate with your teammates then FCF is perfect for you. This team exudes an “all hands on deck” attitude, with a work hard, play hard mentality.
Additional Qualifying Information:
• Documentation of COVID-19 Vaccination may be required for in-person activities in coordination with company policies.
Note: We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
At FCF diversity, equity, and inclusion is at the foundation of everything we do in our business, organization, and culture. We encourage, facilitate, and promote diversity and difference in
support of our employees, stakeholders, and partners because it makes us better -- better as a company and better as a team. FCF is honored to be an equal opportunity workplace.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. The Fan Controlled Football League makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Fan Controlled Football League ( https://www.fcf.io/)