Overtime is searching for an onsite part-time Operations Assistant to provide general administrative and operations support for the office and arena in Atlanta, GA. The needs can range from 15-25 hours per week on average.
What you’ll do:
- Greet and check-in visitors, vendors and clients that visit the OTE facility
- Assure that all guest(s) complete the check-in process effectively and accurately
- Help receive and process all incoming mail, packages and deliveries
- Upkeep and maintain cleanliness and organization of the reception area
- Support, restock and inventory the facility’s snack and beverage program
- Work closely with security to assure all guest(s) are accounted for and approved
- Provide operations support which can include assisting in internal team building events, organizing office supplies inventory, drafting internal communications and more
- Your job could include working on special projects based on whatever the company needs
Who you are:
- Any experience related to operations, community building, office administration, customer service and/or related experience is preferred
- You’re extremely kind, outgoing and able to stay calm under pressure
- Flexible, adaptive, positive, team player
- Vibrant, and inviting personality with strong communication skills
- Someone who can provide excellent customer service and a positive guest experience
- Ability to work well under limited supervision and direction
- Hyper organized and ability to multitask
- May require lifting boxes 10-30 lbs+
- Posses a high school diploma
- Passion for sports is a plus. You don’t need to be obsessed with sports, but you should care about what Overtime is building and the opportunity to reach and impact millions of people.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.