People Team Coordinator
Overtime is seeking a talented Coordinator to join our growing People team as we continue to scale our business. This role will be responsible for contributions across two main functions of our team: People Operations and Talent Acquisition. The ideal candidate will be able to blend operational efficiency and an eye for details with the ability to ensure every candidate and employee has the best possible experience. While prior HR experience is preferred, it is not required as this role will have the opportunity to learn from our amazing team.
- Reviewing and processing biweekly timecards.
- Assisting with in-person onboarding and offboarding.
- Review monthly ACA dashboard.
- Processing part-time onboarding.
- Assist with training as needed.
- Assist with benefits enrollment.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens by working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Updating candidate records and job postings
- Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status updates
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- 1+ year of experience in a fast-paced professional environment
- Ability to effectively balance timelines - both urgent real-time requests and ongoing work
- Very high attention to detail
- Able to organize and prioritize effectively across various work streams
- Ability to maintain discretion with confidential information
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.