Overtime is searching for a part-time Digital Content Assistant to assist with the organization of footage. This is a remote opportunity and the needs can range from 15-25 hours per week on average.
What you’ll do
- Organize iPhone videos in live time on in-house app
- Communicate with iPhone filmers & social media team during game events
- Work hours tentative based on game events
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule
Who you are
- Knowledge of basketball & football (preferably high school athletes)
- Excellent communication skills
- Social Media Savvy- Understanding of content published on social media platforms (bonus if familiar with Overtime specific content)
- Eagerness to learn in house tech apps
- Reliable and available to work off hours and weekends
- Emphasis on organization and attention to detail
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.