Under the direction of the Digital Network Director, the Digital Network Coordinator supports the digital department by ensuring an overall positive UX and UI for all websites within the USL digital network. This entry-level Coordinator plays a large role in the day-to-day maintenance of the league’s websites, including building, maintaining and optimizing pages, device display, testing website informational architecture, and publishing content.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Conceptualize, build and publish new pages to support league initiatives
- Work alongside the Coordinator, Communications & Social Media to identify content opportunities and construct corresponding site structure
- Establish and administer new competitions for each season within the league’s CMS
- Assist in the expansion and administration of the digital network, acting as a liaison to clubs
- Curate web advertising inventory
- Implement on-page and on-site SEO best practices as directed
- Manages day-to-day proofing and quality assurance of websites.
- Test sites for errors, spelling mistakes, grammar, broken links, browser capability and technical problems across multiple devices and browsers
- Assist in gameday management of web content (nights and weekends March-November)
- Act as point of contact for internal staff relating to player registration management
- Manage workload and tasks in Wrike
- Work with other areas of the business – communications, development, analytics etc. – to accomplish their web goals
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Web Design, Information Services or related field
- 12 months experience managing a website.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic a must. Must have a team-first mentality.
- Should be extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with emphasis on writing and editing.
- Solid web management skills, internet knowledge, and basic working knowledge of HTML skills are required.
- Comfortable augmenting (re-sizing, cropping etc.) images within an image editing tool such as Pixlr.com
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekend and game nights.
· Working knowledge of Wrike or other PM system
· Experience working on the SportsEngine platform
· Experience working in sports, specifically soccer
Note: Please do not contact us to follow up on your application. We will be in touch should we think you’re a good fit.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.