A new USL ownership group is finalizing plans to begin play in the Northeast in Spring 2019, and the Club is actively seeking an executive to oversee the project. Applicants chosen for interviews will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to receiving additional information (e.g., city, stadium, ownership group, etc.).
This position will have responsibility and oversight of all ticket sales, ticket systems and operations. The Candidate will report to the Club President.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Management of all ticket sales (e.g., season tickets, premium seats, group sales, etc.) and box office and ticket operations.
● Oversee and provide strategic direction for day-to-day ticket department operations.
● Implement organized systems, process, and measurements to effectively and efficiently manage department (such as detailed analytics, etc.). Responsible for department budget and revenue and expenses forecasts.
● Hire all ticket department staff and help to facilitate ownership’s goal of creating a first-class environment for a professional soccer team.
● Maintain communicative and collaborative working relationships with other internal departments.
● Acts as club ambassador within the business community.
● Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by the Club.
Essential Skills, Experience & Abilities:
● Strong ticket sales and sales management background with professional sports, large sports-related media companies, major sports/entertainment events and/or other related industries.
● A proven strategic thinker who will embrace the sales process in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
● Expertise working with ticketing systems (e.g., Ticketmaster) and third-party retailers (e.g., SeatGeek).
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
● Team builder and team player with the ability to manage a diverse staff and to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, clientele, etc.
● Able to work non-traditional hours, in non-traditional settings, within a team atmosphere.
● Ability to speak Spanish is preferred, but not required.