Job Summary: North Carolina Football Cub (North Carolina FC and North Carolina Courage) are seeking a highly motivated, passionate and driven individuals to generate tickets sales revenue. The Ticket Sales Executive (Account Executive) is responsible for developing and maintaining strategic relationships with new and existing clients of North Carolina Football Club. This position will be tasked with helping to exceed the organization’s ticket sales revenue goals and dedicated to increasing the brand awareness of the North Carolina Football Club.
Payment Structure: Base Salary + Commissions and Bonus opportunities
• Sell season, flex and group tickets, corporate packages and other unique ticketing initiatives
• Solicit new business through prospecting, networking, data capture, referrals and cold calling
• Develop and maintain a productive database of prospective clients and sales
• Responsible for extensive outbound sales efforts, meetings and networking events
• Analyze and understand current and potential customers’ objectives to develop tailored packages, capitalizing on the strengths that will meet or exceed those objectives
• Attend community events, networking events, and business conferences
• Research, prospect, cultivate and maintain strategic sales relationships
• Provide a high level of customer service to all clients
• Create comprehensive proposals and presentations
• Meet and exceed all sales goals
• Aid in the game day responsibilities of the sales department
• Assist team leadership in the development of tickets sales packages and promotions
• Other duties as assigned
• 1-2 years sales experience, preferably in professional or collegiate sports
• Bachelor’s degree in sport management, business, entrepreneurship, sales or a related field
• Excellent relationship building, communication and interpersonal skills
• Outgoing, self starter that can steadily pursue and close sales in a team environment
• Ability to work independently and remain focused on sales goals
• Superior attention to detail and customer service
• Ability to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint • Familiarity with Ticketmaster/Archtics or other Ticketing/CRM systems
• Knowledge of and a passion for soccer is a plus !
How did you hear about this job?
Have you worked for a professional or collegiate sports team before ? In what capacity ?
Are you familiar with ticketing software and or CRM usage ?