USL’s Compliance Department is charged with the primary objective of monitoring, investigating, and reporting on topics that effect the integrity, governance, rules and regulations established by the USL, US Soccer, and FIFA, as well as providing guidance and recommendations of same to the league and its members. Position reports to VP of Operations.
- Drafting, analyzing, and interpreting USL player contracts
- Player registration oversight
- Board of Governors reporting
- Management of insurance and workers’ compensation claims
- Contract and player dispute resolution oversight
- Contract and player movement guidance and regulation
- Immigration/visas and drafting P1 support letters
- Monitoring affiliation agreements and assisting in negotiations and compliance with league rules
- Drafting coaching license support letters
- Generating weekly comprehensive roster management reports
- Oversight of league disciplinary appeals
- Legal experience required for consideration
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.