A new USL ownership group is finalizing plans to begin play in the Northeast in Spring 2019, and the Club is actively seeking an executive to oversee the project. Applicants chosen for interviews will be asked to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement prior to receiving additional information (e.g., city, stadium, ownership group, etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Develop and implement business plan for new professional soccer franchise.
● Lead and direct all Club operations, including business & soccer.
● Implement, grow, and foster a sales-driven, entrepreneurial, hard-working culture.
● Hire sports-experienced, highly driven management team and other personnel with the vision of building a first-class organization
● Oversee and provide strategic direction for day-to-day operations, including monitoring and forecasting revenue and expenses.
● Develop and lead execution of external marketing, sponsorship, ticket sales, public relations and community relations plans.
● Represent the Club at a multitude of community events as the “face” of the Club.
● Other duties as requested by Club ownership.
Essential Skills, Experience & Abilities:
● Entrepreneurial, highly driven leader with deep professional sports sales experience.
● Excellent communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
● Must be a team builder and team player with the ability to manage across a diverse organization. Must have the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, partners and clientele.
● Demonstrated quick-learner with ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
● Ability to generate ideas and creative solutions.
● Ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders
● Strong understanding of professional sports business strongly preferred.
● Ability to speak Spanish is preferred, but not required.