We are looking for a creative intern to help with the creation and editing of our SOCIAL MEDIA & VIDEO CONTENT for our new Junior Rowdies Membership/ In school packs.
- Create/ edit documents in Adobe Photoshop
- Produce and edit video content for our kids webpage/ social media
- Upload web/social Media content in line with our Junior Rowdies social media calendar
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of social media channels.
- Working knowledge of basic video production skills (videography, audio recording, lighting, editing, etc.)
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop
- Proficient in Adobe Premier
- Good attention to detail
- Positive “can do attitude”
Own equipment (Computer/ Video Camera) is a plus although not a necessity.
This position will be based from either our head office, on location (for filming - not limited to, but predominantly in St Petersburg) or at times - remotely.