Candidate must be able to assist on a day-to-day basis as well as match days. The Box Office Intern will process and fulfill ticket orders in Archtics Ticketing System, assist with the season ticket distribution, resolve customer services issues on match day at the box office, and support the, Director of Ticket Sales, Box Office Manager, and sales staff with additional tasks as needed. This part time position requires between 20-30 hours per week.
- Be able to work ALL Tampa Bay Rowdies home matches and Al Lang Stadium Events
- Maintenance of Rowdies Season Ticket accounts and the ticket preparation and distribution to customers
- Standard office procedures including filing, labeling, and mailing
- Interact with customers via phone and at ticket windows on match day in fulfillment of ticket orders
- Handling of ticketing issues (reprints, stadium access issues)
- Process customer orders and payments
- Organization of client paperwork
- Event and match day support including ticket will-call and ticket sales
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced working environment
- Experience to appropriately work with and around confidential information
- Efficient in computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work match days as well as during the week at the main office
- Energetic and passionate about the sporting industry
- Flexibility in scheduling
Education and/or Experience
- Previous office/ticketing operations experience preferred but not required
- Candidates may use internship for experience or college credit
- Candidates must have a concentrated study toward the sporting industry
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter and resume with the submission tool below.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.