Saint Louis FC is looking for highly motivated individuals that can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization. Under the direction of manager, sell retail merchandise to customers in a professional manner. Part-time retail and game day employees are responsible for creating the ultimate shopping experience for our fans. Our employees must always deliver an exceptional fan shopping experience for every one that walk through our doors. If you have a passion for retail, an outgoing personality, love to sell, enjoy working on a team and strive to create relationships with the fans, this is the place for you!
· Greet, acknowledge, and assist guests with any questions about merchandise
· Process sale with POS system and follow register procedures while handling cash accordingly
· Process exchanges and returns of merchandise
· Ensure all merchandise is correctly labeled and displayed
· Routinely stock merchandise
· Maintain a clean and organized store or kiosk
· Maintain an orderly back-stock and aware of the location of merchandise
· Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and report to supervisor
· Assist with loading and unloading of merchandise
· Assist with the development and maintenance of the Online Shop and order fulfillment.
· Assist the front office with day-to-day operations and game day operations.
· Work all Saint Louis FC home games and be available for weekend tournaments.
· Conduct inventory, as directed by supervisor
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
· Basic math skills; ability to accurately handle cash drawer
· Excellent customer service skills
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Retail experience is preferred but not required.
· Strong communication skills and telephone etiquette.
· Ability to multi-task and handle a variety of projects.
· Basic knowledge of soccer and appreciation of the sport is encouraged.
· Regularly required to sit stand, reach, bend and move about the facility as needed. Game Day scheduling may have exposure to various weather elements (rainy, windy, cold, high temperatures, etc) if assigned location is outside of the shop.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.