Sacramento Republic FC
Account Executive, Club Partnerships
Status: Full-Time (Non-Exempt)
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Overtime Eligible, Benefits, and Commission
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports to: Director of Ticket Sales & Service
Location: SRFC Front Office (Sacramento, CA)
ABOUT THE REPUBLIC:
Sacramento Republic FC is a record breaking USL soccer club with MLS ambitions entering our 6th season. With a state-of-the-art 20,000 seat stadium and MLS franchise impending, this is your opportunity to join the soccer movement in Sacramento and take your career to new heights! 'Sactown' provides a wealth of opportunity from a selling and professional growth perspective - a top 20 media market that has been named one of the ‘Nation’s Greatest Cities for Food Lovers’ by the Wall Street Journal and 'America's Most Diverse City' by Time Magazine, and is conveniently located in the heart of Northern California.
ABOUT OUR SALES PROGRAM:
Sacramento Republic FC is the perfect place to grow your career in professional sports and cement your foundation for a successful future on the revenue-generating side of the business. You will not find a work environment quite like ours. We have a fast-paced atmosphere that promotes fun, competition, career growth, and a work-hard/play-hard mentality. With a focus on consistent training and development through personalized one-on-one coaching, the Sacramento Republic Sales Program will build the foundation needed for a long and successful career on the revenue-generating side of the industry. Our primary goal is developing the future leaders of sports business and we are looking for individuals that share our ambition to lead the charge.
· Establish and maintain positive business and client relationships, primarily with the youth soccer network in Northern California
· Develop strong understanding of Northern California competitive and recreational soccer environment and penetrate the market to drive season ticket and group sales revenue.
· Sell and service a full menu of ticket products for Sacramento Republic FC, including, but not limited to: season tickets, partial plans, group outings, and customized hospitality.
· Retain and renew season ticket members and group accounts.
· Make proactive sales outreach to the Sacramento market through cold calls and emails.
· Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources.
· Proactively create opportunities for new business through up-selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
· Contact past clients to generate new ticket sales.
· Follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships that help provide repeat business and meet excellent customer service requirements.
· Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
· Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of Papa Murphy’s Park to close new business and develop new relationships.
· Conduct offsite appointments with prospective clients.
· Regularly attend local soccer club, league, and team meetings to build SRFC brand and identify revenue generating opportunities.
· Represent Sacramento Republic FC at all home games and various events to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
· Bachelor’s degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
· Strong knowledge of the sport of soccer, including an understanding of the amateur soccer landscape, and passion to grow the game in Northern California.
· Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
· Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
· Highly motivated and an ambition to build a long-term career in the sports business.
· Must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.