We are looking for a video intern to assist in the video department during the 2018 USL Season. The intern would be responsible for shooting & editing video content for the Penn FC website, social media accounts, video board and team broadcasts.
- Help set up video shoots, including camera, lighting and audio equipment
- Film training sessions, interviews and other team activities
- Edit content for TV game broadcasts, social media, and in-stadium video board
- Maintain video archive and log footage
- Assist with filming at all Penn FC home games
- Help with Marketing of the club
- Assist technical staff in video analysis and breakdown
- Currently studying video production, broadcast media, film, communications or related field
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work Penn FC home games
- Experience with HD cameras and lighting is required
- Experience with video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite) is required
- Knowledge of soccer is preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.