We are looking for an intern to assist in game day operations during the 2018 USL Season. The intern will be responsible to report to the stadium, FNB Field on City Island two hours prior to the start of each home match. Interns should be prepared to work through the entirety of the game for the majority of the home season. The main job of the intern is to assist the staff to ensure the smooth flow of the game and all related activities.
· Assist with promotions whether that be daily giveaways or in-game promotions
· Assist with the team store
· Assist with the Box Office and Will-Call
· Help set up and take down various airport dividers, signs, etc. for game days
· Be able to move around and provide assistance wherever needed
· Provide a great experience for everyone you interact with
· Be able to work well as a team to execute provided tasks
· Ability to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays
· Flexibility, Good Team Skills, and Communication Skills a plus
· Ability to provide Great Customer Service
· Interns are preferably individuals looking to gain experience in the sports industry
· Interns should be able to perform minimal physical aspects on the job
· Interns Must be able to work Penn FC Home Games
· Must be able to start April 21st
COMPENSATION: COMP tickets, merchandise discount, and game day meal voucher available.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.