We are seeking an operations intern (un-paid) interested in gaining valuable exposure in the sport management, operations, and/or business field. Interning in this department will provide individuals with the experience and skills necessary to pursue sport management, club management, and operation careers later in life. This is an opportunity to work for a professional soccer club and a worldwide soccer organization. Applicants should be innovative, ambitious, organized and have strong communication skills.
- Communicate with multiple people via phone and email
- Work directly with the General Manager and assist them with daily tasks
- Complete other front office duties as required
- Capable of working in a fast paced business
- Assist with political connections in the city and State
- Help with drafting contract negotiations
- Drafting position descriptions
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.