A Technical Soccer Instructor & Administrator is fully responsible for managing and improving all on and off the field aspects of an instructional soccer program.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, instruction, planning, directing, promoting, organizing, budgeting, reporting, and staffing.
- Ability to inspire and motivate youth soccer players of all playing abilities
- Conduct age appropriate soccer training sessions that are fun, high energy and engage players with learning the intrinsic principles of the game
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner to both players and parents and help assist and answer questions pertaining to player development initiatives for membership
- Plan the delivery and execution of program with staff members in accordance with the mission and goals from the Rough Riders Director of Coaching
- Develop new program initiatives that support the strategic the Rough Riders player development mission
- Develop and implement long-term program goals and objectives
- Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program
- Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement
- Ensure that program complies and operates with all relevant professional standards, policies and procedures
- Develop forms and records to document program activities
- Oversee the collection, maintenance of membership evaluation
- Lead sales initiatives with the promotion and marketing team including, but not limited to, developing sales scripts, writing web content and initiating sales calls
- Cultivate existing and develop new membership through exceptional programming with exploratory customer services
- Establish repeat-loyalty customers through high levels of service resulting in positive word-of-mouth referrals
- In consultation with the Rough Riders Director of Coaching, recruit, interview and select well-qualified, motivated instructors who are inspired to impact a child's life through soccer
- Establish and implement a performance evaluation process for staff members
- Ensure that soccer instructors receive consistent monthly re-training through peer evaluations
- Supervise staff by providing direction, input and feedback to ensure effective and efficient instructional delivery
- Ensure staff members receive orientation and appropriate training
- Communicate with membership to gain community support and input to improve programming
- Monitoring all program expenditures with the Rough Riders Coaching Director
- Ensure program operates within approved budgetary guidelines with up to date financial records
- Monitor the program activities on a regular basis providing detailed evaluations
- Report evaluation findings and recommend any necessary program enhancements
- Motivated and passionate with aspiring young athletes with soccer a must!
- Coaching certification and/or teaching credentials strongly recommended
- Professional and/or collegiate playing experience highly desirable
- Attention to detail a necessity!
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 | SharePoint | CRM | Photoshop | Social Media | etc.