Administration of all leagues and facility rentals including but not limited to direct phone sales to solicit league teams, scheduling of league games, executing facility rental agreements, general facility scheduling.
Explore and generate new facility programming.
Answering telephone and in person inquiries from the general public.
Assisting members of the public with completion of appropriate documents.
Completion of reports (ex. Accident occurrence forms, daily facility reports, employee performance reports, etc.)
A front of house presence to ensure security of the building.
To be a point of contact for facility users in case of problems or emergencies.
Responsible for locking and unlocking designated areas.
Monitoring of equipment safety.
To set up and put away equipment for activities taking place.
Minor maintenance of equipment and facilities including outdoor areas (ex. Snow removal from doorways).
Cleaning of spillages.
Cleaning of equipment.
Ensuring that all areas are kept clean and tidy at all times (picking up litter and emptying bins, vacuum/sweep, oversee cleanliness of restrooms, etc.).
Health & Safety
Make facility inspections as per Globall Concepts Management.
Update risk assessments and report to Globall Concepts Management when necessary.
Ensure facility users adhere to all health and safety instructions and guidelines.
Make first aid supplies available when necessary.
Ensure that all guidelines for safeguarding spectators and participants are strictly adhered to.
Execute fire safety plan as outlined by Globall Concepts Management.
Contribute to the marketing of the facility and its programs.
Attend promotional and company events as directed by Globall Concepts Management.
Put up appropriate displays (posters and literature) associated with Globall Concepts as directed by Globall Concepts Management.
To undertake other tasks as directed by the Globall Concepts Management.
Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required.
Participate in training/learning activities as required.
To wear any clothing provided by Globall Concepts for use during work hours.
* Basic DIY skills
* Sense of humor, courteous, customer service oriented
* High level of interpersonal skills, ability to relate well to children and adults, able to work well with colleagues
* Well organized, good time management, able to meet deadlines, detail oriented
* Knowledgeable about soccer and other sports
* Numeracy and literacy
* Computer savvy with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Enthusiastic, positive, pro-active nature
* Ability to work under pressure and stress, problem solve
* Ability to undertake administrative duties.
* Maintain confidentiality
* Ability to be flexible and versatile in terms of hours
* Ability to walk extended distances, stand for long periods of time and lift/carry over 50 lbs.
* Ability to work in outdoor weather conditions (hot and cold, wet or humid)
* Able to provide references which confirm no issues evident in terms of attendance and disciplinary issues and satisfactory standard of work
* Business/sports/facilities management major (background) preferred but not required
* Management and Customer Service experience preferred
* CPR and AED Certification preferred but no required