Headquarter on Long Island, conveniently located to New York City, we provide employment opportunities with the ability for personal and financial growth.
Affiliated with New York City FC
in the MLS we are seeking qualified Program Administrators
Candidates must be the detailed oriented, technologically proficient and socially proactive with the ability to independently perform in a fast-paced work environment that requires a typical work week of a minimum of 45 hours which may include nights and weekends.
Soccer playing experience and having the ability to potentially cross-perform with coaching youth soccer are attractive qualities and should be identified in CV / Cover Letter submissions..
Housing availability to accommodate candidates if relocation is desirable.
A Program Administrator cross-performs between administration, customer service, facility and event management.
Primary goals are to build membership through exemplary customer relation services while professionally and efficiently operating programs and events at company facilities.
Day-to-day responsibilities include, but are not limited to, selling, reporting, reconciliation, staffing and managing logistical operations.
- Establish consistent day-to-day work patterns that lead to efficient work procedures
- Lead, develop and cultivate membership with the intent to maximize program(s) and facility usage
- Evaluate and assess strengths of program(s) and identify areas for improvement by completing internal forms
- Communicate and work directly with Program Directors to achieve an annual program calendar with recurring administrative responsibilities
- Ensure that program(s) operate and comply with policies and procedures meeting or exceeding professional industry standards
- Oversee the collection and maintenance of membership records for statistical and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Maintain day-to-day communication with staff and provide weekly staff progress reports to management
- Assist with staff supervision by providing direction, input and feedback to ensure effective and efficient program delivery
- Increase efficiencies that improve job performances and program revenue, safety and security protocols and erroneous or inflated expenses
- Monitor program(s) operations on a consistent basis providing detailed evaluations and enhancement recommendations
- Ensure all revenue is properly recorded and accounted for while providing financial reports to management on a weekly basis
- Monitor program expenditures and ensure program(s) operate within approved budgetary guidelines with up to date financial records
Customer Service Responsibilities
- Respond to customer program(s) inquiries in a timely manner with the utmost attention to courtesy and professionalism
- Ensure all program content is accurate and updated on all Company media platforms
- Communicate with members to gain community support, solicit input for improvements and drive community interests through fun social events
Facility & Event Management Responsibilities
- Facilitate facility and event policies and procedures with the utmost attention to customer services
- Oversee and assist with managing events and facility operations, including but not limited to, staff schedules, setup and breakdown, cleaning and maintenance procedures, etc.
- Observe facility programs ensuring safety protocols, security procedures and equipment usage are properly maintained
- Ability to quickly identify event improvements and efficiencies while problem solving in a calm and collective manner
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 | SharePoint | CRM | Photoshop | Social Media | etc.