Job Title: In-Seat Server
Job Family: Fine Dining/Concessions
Union Status: Non-Exempt
Reports To: In-Seat Service Supervisor
Starting Pay Rate: $10 per hour plus gratuities
Shift/Hours Required: 90% of Home Matches (15 out of 17 matches)
It is our goal to make our guests’ experience at Taft Stadium as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. To achieve this, our employees need to be professional, courteous, pleasant, reliable, dependable and well groomed. Our employees should be willing to go above and beyond to help make our guests feel welcome and always have a smile on their face.
· Upsells and obtain orders from guest in the field level seating areas.
· Serves alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, adheres to all unit and company alcohol service policies and procedures.
· Places orders to kitchen staff and delivers order to guest.
· Prepares and delivers check to guests in their seat.
· Accepts and processes payments.
· Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as assigned.
· Follows company cash handling procedures.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Previous cash handling/cashier experience preferred.
- Previous experience as a stand attendant or other food service worker preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to complete required employment training.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – ability to communicate with staff and guests.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Constant standing, walking, climbing and navigating stairs, bending, reaching and repetitive motions.
- Ability to perform normal lifting of stock up to 15 pounds.
Environmental Working Conditions:
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions, including but not limited to rain and heat.
- May be required to work in confined and/or narrow spaces.
Duration of Employment:
Employment begins March 17th, 2018. Employment could end at the end of September or continue into early November 2018. All hired employees will be required to complete training prior to the first day of work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.