Job Description: Digital Marketing Manager
Indy Eleven is seeking a creative and analytical individual for its Digital Marketing Manager position within the growing professional soccer team’s Marketing Department.
Primary responsibilities for this position will include, but are not limited to:
• Direct and implement the planning, design and content creation of Facebook/Instagram and Google Ad campaigns. Execute and track each digital campaign to support ticket sales efforts through targeted sales outreach via promotional offers and event pre-sales.
• Assist and implement the design and content creation of email campaigns. Execute and track all email marketing campaigns to support ticket sales efforts through weekly newsletters, targeted sales outreach, promotional offers and event pre-sales.
• Tracking and reviewing website, email, social, and paid analytics including open rates and clicks to optimize sales goals, including fan engagement, follower growth, and conversion pixel tracking.
• Assist in development and lead implementation of marketing campaign plans, including community events that involve activation tactics and street team canvassing.
• Coordinate fan development initiatives, including acting as liaison with and implementing growth strategies for the Brickyard Battalion supporter’s section.
• Booking each game’s National Anthem and halftime performances and organizing game day promotion set-ups and presentations.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
Qualifications for the position include:
• BA/BS degree in Marketing, Marketing Analytics or Sports Management is preferred.
• Strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task with great attention to detail in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience that demonstrates highly skilled proficiency in digital marketing and event promotions is preferred.
• Candidate must be available to work various nights, weekends, and holidays to support key marketing initiatives at games and other related events.
The Digital Marketing Manager position will be a full-time position (40 hours/week plus game days). This position will report directly to the Director of Marketing and Communications.
Indy Eleven employees are eligible for a comprehensive health benefit package through the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.