The Tampa Bay Rowdies are seeking a Coordinator, Youth Development. This full-time position will be responsible for assisting in the execution of the youth development programs which includes the Little Rowdies, Junior Rowdies, Rowdies Futsal, Summer Camps, and player clinics. These responsibilities include both administrative tasks and onsite activation.
- Assist in the planning for youth development programs, including communicating with player parents.
- Help in and at times lead event activations, including set up and breakdown.
- Complete administrative tasks to prepare for the programs, including verifying player registration and managing uniform and equipment inventory.
- Maintain a safe and fun learning environment for all players in the youth development programs.
- Ensure compliance with outlined policies, objectives, and program curriculum.
- Assist part-time youth development coaching staff with their responsibilities during training sessions.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required, assigned, or requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience as well as working with youth, preferably.
- Knowledge of soccer required.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and teamwork skills.
- Customer service skills required.
- Most be proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and problem solve, and manage time effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends.
- Ability to drag, lift, push and pull up to 50lbs.
- Ability to perform work indoors and outdoors in different weather conditions.
- Must be able to stand, walk or run consistently for a minimum of 3-4 hours.
- Successfully pass an extensive background check and SafeSport training.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
All applicants for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.