The Coordinator, Marketing will implement the strategy and execution behind all billboard, print, radio, and digital ad placements. In addition, this individual will design and execute in-game scripting, including halftime features and game clock management, and collaborate across departments to ensure accurate brand messaging with the goal of increasing brand awareness and driving revenue.
- Plan, implement, and distribute all social media, billboard, radio, and print campaigns in coordination with Communications Manager and outside media agencies.
- Assist in identifying new audiences to target for various marketing campaigns.
- Design and execute all in-game scripting, including accurate game timing and half-time performances.
- Oversee marketing strategy behind all single game efforts and outside Rowdies events.
- Work alongside our Creative team to design all in-stadium signage and grassroots marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with Ticket Sales and Corporate Partnerships teams on any needed digital assets and ticket sales initiatives.
- Ensure the timely marketing of promotional sales, theme days, and giveaways via advertising and grassroots outreach.
- Assist in the oversight of the annual advertising budget and track all advertising related expenses.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College/University required, major in Communications, Marketing, or a related field a plus.
- 1-2 years relevant work experience.
- Good knowledge of the USL Championship and/or global soccer.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategies and best practices.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
- Proactive thinker with result-oriented mentality.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and problem solve, and manage time effectively within a fast-paced environment.
- Must work all Tampa Bay Rowdies, which includes nights and weekends.
All offers contingent on a satisfactory background check.
All applicants for employment are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.