Merchandise Clerks are responsible for delivering an exceptional shopping experience by providing guests with outstanding customer service. They are also responsible for helping to monitor health and safety protocols.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Greet guests professionally and with enthusiasm, assessing their needs and helping select retail merchandise and apparel by providing product expertise and information.
- Process all transactions accurately on point-of-sale terminals including sales, exchanges and returns.
- Maintain visual merchandising and restock products as needed.
- Assist with the set-up and tear-down of merchandise and fixtures for events and games.
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Such other duties, activities, and roles as the company from time to time may designate in its sole and absolute discretion.
- The ability to work 80% of all SRFC matches.
- Solid verbal communication skills and a desire to interact with customers to make the best first impression—smile, welcome and connect with customers authentically.
- Love the brand and share that enthusiasm with our customers.
- A calm head in a busy retail environment.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude. You’ll bring your best to everything you do.
- Flexible and ready to have fun along the way.
- Build productive relationships with team members while working together towards a common goal.
- Can bend, reach, stretch as well as lift, carry and move at least 20 pounds.
Position: Part-Time Event Staff
Schedule: Active Season March - October
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to lift and/or carry supplies up to 20 pounds; stand; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.