Orange County Soccer Club is the reigning USL Champion, having won its first championship in November 2021 in the fastest growing Division II professional soccer league in the world. The team plays its home games at the Orange County Great Park’s Championship Soccer Stadium, located in Irvine, CA. Nestled in the heart of the Great Park, Championship Soccer Stadium has a capacity of over 5,000 for Orange County SC matches. Orange County SC was one of 12 founding members of the USL during its inaugural 2011 season.
IN A NUTSHELL
Orange County Soccer Club is looking for an energetic and outgoing, part-time coordinator to join our street team this season. As a Street Team Member you will reinforce the brand voice and promote OCSC using various sales and marketing strategies at home games and community events. You will create club Ambassadors and continue to build OCSC’s brand awareness throughout the Orange County community at in-person local events.
We are seeking an individual with a Marketing background or interest in Marketing who has passion for promoting our club. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated team player who has the skills to grow with the company and help build a dedicated Street Team.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work both on and off-site events (i.e. home games, special events, sports tournaments, partner appearances, festivals, etc.) in an effort to promote OCSC.
- Responsible for installation set-up, operation, and teardown of all interactive elements at scheduled events
- Assist in planning, research and scheduling interns and other staff for attendance at events
- Host OCSC Parties at local restaurants and bars, - hand out premium items to facilitate on-site promotions, communicate general club information, and interact with fans.
- Responsible for schedule of activities and planning around critical events throughout Orange County
- Assist with OCSC’s mascot: Gnarly
- Pass out and discuss promotional and sales collateral at Orange County SC home games and off-site events.
- Assist with organization and maintenance of the Marketing collateral
- Responsible for photography/capture
- Responsible for fan engagement and data cultivation at each event
- Responsible for completing post-event wrap-up forms after every event
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all skills, duties, requirements, or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job when circumstances change.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.