We are seeking an enthusiastic, driven and energetic person to join our ticket sales staff. The Fan Development Coordinator will be responsible for expanding Memphis 901 FC & Redbirds outreach within the Hispanic/Latino community by building and maintaining relationships with key community leaders & influencers. The selected candidate must be available to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays and weekends throughout the soccer season. Comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to health, dental, life, LTD, AD&D & 401K.
Job Description/Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop initiatives and events to connect with Hispanic/Latino community in the Greater Memphis area
- Prospect partnership opportunities for Memphis 901 FC, Memphis Redbirds & AutoZone Park in diverse communities
- Performing research and analysis of Hispanic community in order to identify new organizations and groups to engage
- Lead the Memphis Musica Copa de la Diversion Hispanic initiatives in driving awareness and revenue through all revenue channels
- Responsible for, but not limited to, the sales of new Full, Partial, group ticket packages hospitality areas and sponsorship packages at AutoZone Park
- Meet and exceed established weekly, monthly and annual sales goals.
- Implement and demonstrate outbound sales efforts by using sales and service best practices, prospecting, networking, lead generation, referral gathering, data capture and personal database management.
- Generate a pre-determined minimum number of weekly out of office “face-to-face” meetings and calls to create new business opportunities.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to existing and new business clients.
- Continually create and implement unique sales strategies, ideas and programs as a means of producing new business opportunities.
- Contribute positively to the sales team culture by developing mutually beneficial working relationships with all team members.
- Participate and contribute to daily or weekly sales team meetings and training sessions.
- Be on call to push/pull tarp as well as set up Saturday/holiday fireworks shows
- Other duties and responsibilities as deemed necessary by Senior Leadership
- Must be bilingual in Spanish
- Minimum of one year of experience in ticket, group, season, suite or sponsorship sales; sports and entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sports Management, Business or related field.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary.
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and Club.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Above average knowledge of PC systems including Word, Excel and database-related platforms.
- Working knowledge of ticketing systems, PowerPoint and CRM systems preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays if necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.