Breese Stevens Field in partnership with Forward Madison FC are seeking full time hospitality interns. Hospitality interns will oversee our high-end clientele in our exclusive suites and hospitality areas throughout the stadium, in addition to being involved in various Special Events.
Hospitality Intern Duties Include:
● Oversee and assist with set up and tear down of all suites and hospitality areas in the stadium.
● Oversee and assist (when necessary), all suite/inclusive area food expediting and setup with all appropriate table settings
● Managing/scheduling of part time staff in all hospitality areas.
● Working closely with Food & Beverage Management and other staff to ensure suites and hospitality areas are stocked and ready in a timely manner.
● Preparing for special events and non-game day events in suites and other designated hospitality areas
● Working with the client and sales rep of each group to ensure a phenomenal customer experience
● Accept and abide by all terms of the attached Intern Code of Conduct. (Appendix A)
● Accept and abide by all terms of the Forward Madison FC Intern Handbook and Intern Confidentiality agreement (provided during onboarding.)
● Ability to think on one's feet and problem solve in fast paced environment
● Excellent communication skills
● Willingness to work outdoors rain or shine as well as a kitchen environment
● Ability to lift 40 lbs.
● Positive attitude and willingness to adapt to last minute changes
● Food and beverage experience preferred
You must be able to receive college credit for this internship OR this internship must qualify for a graduation requirement for you. All interns will receive a Compensation stipend. All Interns will be required to participate in weekly
sports management workshops.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.