Length of Internship: May 2023 – August 2023
Compensation: College Credit
Hours: Minimum 20 hours per week
Location: Lynn Family Sports Vision & Training, 801 Edith Rd, Louisville, KY 40206
Reports to: Nick Ross - Business Development Manager
LouCity and Racing Louisville are looking for highly motivated individuals who can make a positive and immediate impact to our growth as an organization.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate initiative, responsibility, and a positive attitude within the culture of the club.
- Receive training on customer service best practices, and on CRM and SeatGeek ticketing system.
- Delivers consistent & professional customer service to current and potential members.
- Serve as first point of contact for inbound inquiries from fans.
- Communicate effectively with customers regarding ticket policies and procedures.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and effectively communicate all team-related news and events to give the best experience possible to fans.
- Acts as a community and corporate ambassador for the club.
- Learn how to operate the box office on game days.
- Support all departments with game duties, special assignments, and projects as needed.
- Works with the Business Development Specialists on customer service issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
- Ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environments.
- Available for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Must be available on event days for most Louisville City FC and Racing Louisville FC games, Louisville City FC and other Lynn Family Stadium events (usually nights and weekends)
- Willingness to listen, learn and receive constructive feedback.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Computer skills in Excel and Word.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.