*This is not a paid position but is designed for college credit hours.*
The Ticket Operations Intern has administrative and coordination responsibilities within the ticket sales department of Louisville City FC and Racing Louisville FC focused on database/CRM management and sales reporting.
- Assist with the building and maintaining of events in SeatGeek ticket system
- Coordinate inventory for single game, group, and season ticket plans
- Providing daily/weekly/monthly reports for sales, service and marketing initiatives
- Build and maintain group promo and offer codes during the year.
- Coordinate data collection processes and ensure all prospects are entered, tracked, and distributed within CRM
- Build customer and prospect lists for phone and email campaigns based on multiple segmentation criteria
- Assist with the operation of the box office on event and gamedays.
- Assist with creation and availability of payment plans, process monthly payments
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong statistical and analytical skills
- Ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.