Status: Part-time, Seasonal
Timeframe: March - November
Compensation: $10.00/hour + 4 tickets per match
Department: Ticket Sales (Ticket Operations & Box Office)
Louisville City FC & Racing Louisville FC are currently hiring part-time Box Office Associates for the 2023 season. We are looking for outgoing, professional, and reliable individuals. Employees would be needed to help on both Louisville City FC, Racing Louisville FC and non-soccer events throughout the season. Applicants must be available on evenings and weekends for consideration.
- Processes orders at the ticket window.
- Provides excellent customer service to fans.
- Resolved issues when they arise and escalate concerns to management, if necessary.
- Provide information and assistance regarding present and future games/events.
- Understand and demonstrate an understanding of stadium policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to learn and operate SeatGeek ticketing system.
- Able to excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful completion of pre-employment comprehensive background check.
- Must be legally authorized or able to obtain authorization to work in the US.
The information contained in this job description is not exhaustive of all the duties and responsibilities, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. At the discretion of management, duties and responsibilities may change due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons at any time.
Soccer Holdings, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, class, religion, country of origin, political belief, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any factor protected by law.