Hartford Athletic is Connecticut’s professional soccer team competing in the United Soccer League. Hartford Athletic strives to provide a world-class professional soccer experience and to build community through the beautiful game. Our Club aims to make the city, state, and region proud, and, in doing so, make Hartford the best place to live, work, and play.
The Videography and Social Media Manager reports to the SVP, Marketing and Communications and is responsible for promoting the club with creative video and social media content as well as developing the brand evolution. The position will include shooting, editing and management of club videography in addition to social media management, supporting gameday activation and partnerships. Ideal candidates will have an understanding of soccer, a strong videography background, a desire to communicate with and entertain fans, the ability to produce creative and innovative content that drives engagement with the brand and management and leadership skills.
- Research, pitch, write, capture, edit, and produce creative, original quality visual content and compelling stories for multiple platforms
- Generate original story ideas and develop fresh angles and perspectives for content executions.
- Identify long and short-term story ideas across soccer, academy, community, and entertainment properties
- Research, set up, and conduct interviews
- Organization of club’s internal video archive
- Day-to-day management of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tik Tok, etc)
- Maintain brand integrity and compliance of brand and creative guidelines across all marketing materials and platforms, and all other internal and external communications as they pertain to the Hartford Athletic brand
- Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned
- Video Production
- Content Creation
- Social Media management
- Ability to take design direction and criticism is a must
- Creative mind set with the ability to think quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Management Skills
Please submit pdf portfolio or link to online portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.