Local candidates preferred.
Daily tasks will include online and in-person customer service, working with all internal departments for their consumer products needs, maintaining inventory, and maintaining brand consistency amplifying Tulsa's professional soccer team. The ideal applicant will be a self-starter, curious about all aspects of merchandising, and be ready to take on new challenges.
The Merchandise team is responsible for creating strong brand affinity within and beyond the Tulsa fan base, maintaining brand integrity across all USL consumer product licensees and vendors, and facilitating all consumer product needs for the club.
- Help execute consumer products business plan and monitor overall retail performance.
- Assist to ensure product quality including product construction as well as correct application of club colors, marks, and patterns.
- Work with the management team to interpret data - including tracking FC Tulsa merchandise sales and performance across online, matchday, and within the retail store.
- Help track FC Tulsa merchandise inventory and reorder levels.
- Collaborate with the creative and content departments to execute digital campaigns including photoshoots, social media strategy, and design sessions.
- Complete other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Background in visual arts and/or customer service a plus, but not required.
- Experience in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc preferred.
- Some knowledge and abilities in Adobe Creative Cloud – Photoshop, Illustrator is a plus.
- Must be organized.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Must be able to be in Tulsa for the duration of the internship when scheduled each week.
- Available 15-20 hours per week, including nights, weekends, and game days.
- Must have own reliable mode of transportation.
- Must have own laptop capable of processing design programs and spreadsheets.