FC Tulsa (FCT) is seeking Gameday Activations and Promotions intern(s).
As FCT looks to grow our fan engagement and gameday atmosphere, we are currently looking to employ an energetic and dynamic Gameday Activations and Promotions intern to assist and service the Corporate Partnerships department and Fan Engagement and Promotions department for FCT. This role would work directly with the Manager, Corporate Partnerships, Activation & Game Operations and the Premium & Corporate Partnerships Coordinator, and would be a great introduction on how corporate partnership activations, and in-game production work. There will be an opportunity to assist in the production of the match through on-field promotions, running the game clock, and game scripting. The desire to be part of a “start-up” and build something special is required.
Our Motto: “For Tulsa” is at the center of all that we do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the partnership team in researching prospect companies
· Assist in coordinating, and fulfilling, game day partner assets, broadcast assets, community events, and social media assets
· Support the partnership team on game day with partner elements, promotions, set-up and tear down
· Assist the partnership team with promotions and partner events
· Perform administrative support tasks
· Assist ticketing and customer service sales teams
· Others duties as assigned
· Attention to detail in a moving environment
· A willingness to learn, listen, and grow
· Strong interpersonal skills, a good attitude, and a self-starter mind set
· Experience in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and it's Google equivalents
· Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Lightroom would be a bonus, but not required
· Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program and eligible for college credit (If attending college)
· Drivers license, and reliable transportation, are required as local travel will take place
· Must have own computer
· Physical requirements of lifting 25 pounds
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.