Position Title: Inside Ticket Sales & Box Office Representative
Reports To: Ticketing Manager & President
Hire Date: Varies
FC Tucson was founded in 2010 by a local group of dedicated Tucsonans who wanted to elevate the sport and bring high-quality soccer to Southern Arizona. Returning fully to pre-professional status in 2023, FC Tucson is continuing to build toward a brighter future under new ownership in Tucson, Arizona.
FC Tucson are seeking a highly motivated individual for an entry-level Inside Ticket Sales & Box Office Representative position within a fast-paced, team-oriented environment. The Inside Ticket Sales & Box Office Representative will report directly to the Ticketing Manager and President, assisting the Ticketing Manager in selling all FC Tucson packages, box office management, event setup/breakdown, and other duties as given.
As Inside Ticket Sales & Box Office Representative, your primary duties shall be as follows:
· Responsible for producing the maximum revenue for FC Tucson through the creative and strategic development of sales objectives and tactics.
· Expert knowledge in all ticket product lines including season plans, partial plans, group sales, and premium seating packages.
· Full participation in widespread inbound/outbound call campaigns.
· Responsible for in-stadium and outside face-to-face sales presentations.
· Responsible for selling tickets at the Box Office, Handling Will Call tickets, and providing excellent customer service
· Responsible for managing and servicing assigned accounts to up-sell and renew on an annual basis.
· Proficient in researching and creating new sales opportunities to increase revenue.
· May be required to lead outside sales events in addition to all home games for promoting sales packages through tabling, promotions, and invitations to games.
· Responsible for follow up phone campaigns involving direct marketing efforts.
· Meet or exceed all established activity and sales goals.
· Present sales reports to management.
· Complete other tasks as assigned.
Essential Skills, Experience & Abilities:
· Minimum 2-year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
· Passion for soccer or sports.
· Experience working for a professional, collegiate or entertainment ticketing department preferred but not required.
· Experience with Excel and other Microsoft Office applications required.
· Knowledge of ticketing and CRM systems such as TDC or SeatGeek a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Resourceful with the ability to handle multiple projects.
· Effective time management skills.
· Team oriented and self-motivated.
· Ability to speak Spanish is preferred, but not required.
· Must be able to take directions, execute actions, and work quickly and optimally under pressure.
· Must be able to work evenings, holidays and weekends as required during the Employment Term.
· Hire would be required to submit a background check.
· This position will be working out of the FC Tucson Corporate Office and training facilities.
· This position must adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the company’s policy manuals.
· Salary and/or commissions terms are negotiable commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.