The CRO will report to the President and is responsible for overseeing business development, sales growth and supervision of the day-to-day operations of the team including marketing/sales collateral materials and the hiring and supervision of sales staff employees. The primary objectives are to strengthen the teams brand to drive ticket sales and corporate sponsorship revenues while managing the financial and operational aspects of the team.
Reports To: President/GM
- Develop business and sales strategies to increase revenue.
- Expand, prospect and generate new corporate partnerships through interaction in the community.
- Assure compliance with all league requirements.
- Plan, develop, and establish objectives and policies for the team in accordance with
- League directives and business charter.
- Build a profitable organization through corporate partnership and ticket opportunities.
- Interface with departments to assist in the development, implementation and analysis of marketing and sales campaigns.
- Assist with development and execution of game day promotions and game presentation.
- Assist with development and administration of customer retention programs.
- Bachelors degree
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales or marketing positions in sports
- Experience in successfully developing and generating ticket and sponsorship revenues
- A history of sales success and the ability to build and lead a sales driven and customer focused organization
- Experience overseeing financial reports and budgets
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Proven leadership and management abilities
- Strong communication and teambuilding skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.