In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
At TOCA Everybody Plays! We seek to transform the soccer experience by building communities that inspire everybody to play. This shared TOCA experience is the basis of a global, inclusive TOCA community in which we all share our love of the World’s most popular sport.
What makes a TOCA Teammate? An individual that seeks to...
- Play Hard
- Care Deeply
- Grow Together
- Strive for Excellence
- Create Awesome Experiences
Job Description Highlights:
Reports To: Manager of Soccer Operations
Location: Carrollton, TX
Flexible Schedule: Minimum of 15 hours a week including weeknight and weekend availability
Role Scope and Requirements:
The TOCA Trainer is a position that works in coordination with the mission of TOCA. TOCA's mission is to provide quality instruction to enhance the soccer experience for players at all levels from recreational level to the collegiate and professional levels. This is your chance to invest your time into developing future soccer standouts. We are looking for someone who would like to make a career out of teaching soccer, which includes one on one sessions, and camps & clinics to all ages.
- Work with the TOCA Sales Team to obtain a list of client lessons leads and pursue those leads
- Use customer flow such as machine rentals, camps, and clinics to obtain individual lessons
- Make yourself available for promo lessons and first time lessons that lead into long-term consistent clients
- Consult with Professional Instructors and TOCA Instructional methodology to coach in a way that is in line with TOCA’s missions and values
- Follow the TOCA instructor rebooking process to ensure that you keep your clients on the schedule
- Develop a specific instructional plan for each and every client
- Develop an instructional evaluation process for new clients and potential clients
Knowledge and Experience:
- College or professional playing experience
- Experience giving one on one lessons or coaching within a soccer camp environment
- Team coaching experience
- Passion for soccer or speed and agility that is contagious
- Positive attitude and a team player
- Willingness to learn: An individual that is teachable, coachable, moldable, and a continuous learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge on multiple technological platforms
- Ability to use technology to help himself become more efficient and effective in maintaining his relationships with clients
TOCA Football, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
TOCA was founded in 2016 by two-time U.S. World Cup and former MLS and English Premier League midfielder Eddie Lewis. He led the development of TOCA's training platform, which employs a proprietary ball machine, digitized targets, and a data-enhanced app to create a welcoming environment for players at every level. TOCA Football, Inc. is currently the largest soccer center operator in North America and an official soccer training partner of MLS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.