Youth Soccer Development - Sr Coordinator Youth Soccer Development - Orlando City SC & Orlando Pride (Orlando · FL)
About Orlando City and Orlando Pride:
With two major professional teams, Orlando City and Orlando Pride, the Orlando City Soccer Club (OCSC) has established itself as one of the preeminent Clubs in professional soccer.
Orlando City joined Major League Soccer (MLS) as the league's 21st franchise in November 2013, becoming the first MLS team in the Southeast. The Lions began league play in March 2015. In 2019, Orlando City re-launched Orlando City B (OCB) to bridge the gap between its successful youth development academy and the First Team.
The Orlando Pride, OCSC’s National Women’s Soccer League franchise, began play in 2016 – bringing professional women’s soccer to Orlando for the first time.
Orlando City and Orlando Pride play at Exploria Stadium, a 25,500-seat soccer-specific stadium built in 2017 and located in the heart of Downtown Orlando.
With a footprint across the central Florida region and a roster comprised of international and home-grown talent, Orlando City and Orlando Pride boasts global relevance through its assemblage of world-class athletes.
Title: Sr. Coordinator, Youth Soccer Development
Department: Youth Soccer Development
Reports to: Director, Youth Soccer Development
FLSA: Full-time; Non-Exempt
The Orlando City Youth Soccer Network (OCYSN) is an innovative, best-in-class youth affiliate structure for Orlando City focused on fostering passion for the sport of soccer while also establishing a clear pathway-to-pro for aspiring athletes. You are a modern-day administrator, with an operations-focused mindset, who prioritizes customer service. Your attention to detail, proactive planning, and program management acumen allows you to market and flawlessly execute year-long programming while achieving financial goals. Your passion for soccer, work ethic, and organization skills set you apart.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee successful operations of after-school programs, camps, corporate clinics, and community programming.
• Lead communication with front office marketing and communications departments to implement a comprehensive marketing strategy to promote youth programming via social media, website, app, email blasts, in-game advertising, and others.
• Oversees and manage a team of 10 in-house coaches
• Interview and hire coaches in collaboration with Youth Soccer Technical Lead.
• Manage OCYSN Website and make updates when necessary.
• Develop registration forms in collaboration with the Strategy & Analytics department.
• Secure programming locations, dates, and times and manage relationships with facility managers.
• Serve as a customer service representative for all Youth Programming clients.
• Over-see and manage all Youth Development support emails (3)
• Oversee compliance and safety for all programming.
• Establish and enforce a safe playing and coaching environment in compliance with company policies, local, and state laws.
• Monitor and communicate cancellations, postponements, and program changes to program participants.
• Assist in the development of yearly Program Strategy and P&L
• Manage system setup for all vendors for payment, orders, and restocking.
• Manage task lists, staffing plans, scheduling, and timelines.
• Create metrics to be reviewed after all programming.
• Ensure necessary resources and materials are available to facilitate program execution.
• Assist in the continued development of the Youth Soccer Development business plan
• Other duties as assigned
• A bachelor’s in business, management, sports, or another related field preffered
• 3-5 years in project management, program management, youth sports, or customer service
• General knowledge and experience in youth sports preferred.
• Strong written communication and customer service acumen
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to maintain workflow in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong time management, organizational, and planning skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop a plus
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills required.
• Proficiency in English and Spanish languages a plus
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as needed