Youth Programs Summer Camp Staff Coach - New York City FC (New York · NY)
New York City FC Jobs
Jobs in New York · NY
Player Operations: Soccer - Coach
JOB TITLE: Youth Programs Summer Camp Staff Coach
DEPARTMENT: Youth Programs
LOCATION: New York City, Long Island, Connecticut, or Westchester
New York City Football Club is looking to hire part-time, youth soccer coaches for the New York City Football Club Youth Programs. All across year-long NYCFC Youth Programs offer prestigious opportunities to work with the MLS 2021 Champions, and implement a fun and competitive playing environment. Start date for this job will occur on a rolling basis. Coaching positions are available for year-round or seasonal availability, and across City Football Group Programs. Coaches will be providing youth soccer training for players of different ages and playing abilities within camps, clinics, teams, clubs and leagues throughout New York City, Long Island, Connecticut and Westchester.
Provide youth soccer coaching and program administration for camps, youth teams, clubs and clinics. Start date for the role on a rolling basis. Coaching will be in-person.
- Consistent, year round or seasonal assignments available
- Collaboration across City Football Group in programs and education
- Competitive pay rates
- Curriculum access
- Internal and external education and development opportunities
This position has an estimated annual base salary range of $25.00 to $55.00 per hour. Final compensation offer amounts are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to demonstrated skill set, years and depth of relevant experience, and some role-dependent factors such as certifications and software expertise. We welcome direct conversations with each candidate about compensation in all of our initial calls.
- Coaching qualifications (USSF or foreign equivalent)
- Coaching experience in local youth soccer programs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays, if necessary
- Strong work ethic, team-oriented attitude, and enthusiasm about contributing to the success of the department and club
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, organization, and computer skills
- Age 18 or over
- Compensation is commensurate with experience and coaching qualification
- Applicant must be able to comply with MLS Next Safety and Well-Being policy and any other applicable child safety policies provided to applicants by NYCFC
- New York City Football Club requires a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment, subject to exception under applicable law
NEW YORK CITY FOOTBALL CLUB OVERVIEW:
At New York City FC, we are in a mission to build this City into one of the soccer capitals of the world. The Club was announced as Major League Soccer’s 20th franchise and is the first and only MLS team located within the five boroughs of New York City.
The Club consistently finishes at the top of the Eastern Conference and qualified for the 2020 Concacaf Champions League. The games are broadcast locally through YES Network with national television coverage through ESPN, Fox and Univision. New York City FC ranks in the top five of key commercial categories for Major League Soccer franchises: season tickets, attendance, gate receipts, partnerships and retail merchandise sales. The franchise’s social media platforms are already in the top two most-followed in MLS for Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. For more information, please visit: https://www.nycfc.com/
New York City FC is also one of ten clubs comprising City Football Group and counts Manchester City FC, Melbourne City FC, Yokohama F-Marinos, Girona FC, Montevideo City Torque, Sichuan Jiuniu FC, Mumbai City FC, Lommel SK and Espérance Sportive Troyes AC among its sister clubs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Do you have coaching experience in local youth soccer programs?
Do you have any coaching credentials?