Job Title: SUMMER Game Day Operations/Equipment Internship
Length of Employment: Seasonal Position - Please indicate your dates available.
Spring interns - May 2018 - August or September 2018
Hours can also be worked during the week as well based on your availability.
Location: Boyds, MD
Reports to: Pro Team Manager,Operations Director, VP of Soccer Operations, President, Coaching Staff
Compensation: unpaid (Credit optional)
The Operations/ Equipment intern is responsible for the assisting in the operations and logistics relating directly to the players, coaches, team staff and youth programs. Intern will help with the Operations Assistant oversee the Pro Team during HOME GAMES, and youth Games .
This is an unpaid internship but we can fulfill requirements for college credit or community service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
· In season: Practice prep, general practice field set up, laundering of game uniforms and practice gear, daily locker room set up and cleaning, and game day preparations.
· Prepare Pro Team player and team equipment
· In season: Assist in running Game Day Operations for the Pro Team, Reserve Program and College Academy as outlined in the NWSL and WPSL Manuals.
· Off-Season: Prepare equipment for 2018 season and assist in arranging accommodations for incoming players.
· Youth Program or other program responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Staff, Head Coach or General Manager.
· Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and entertainment
· Superior Time Management Skills, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Excellent interpersonal skills, Professionalism.
· Must have transportation