Our Membership Sales Executive is responsible for driving new season ticket and plan sales, including premium seating, pro-rated and mini plans. This role requires proactive engagement from a sales-minded professional who possesses a strong work ethic and advanced skills and abilities to sell tickets.
The Membership Sales Executive will:
- Sell season ticket plans and multi-game packages for the Washington Spirit
- Achieve a minimum 30 calls and additional email touchpoints established by manager per day from lead lists provided and generate own leads through referrals, networking, social selling and effective research
- Schedule and execute face to face meetings, as necessary
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through virtual presentations, external appointments, phone prospecting, social selling and events
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and prospects
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer support requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all season ticket sales plans
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all season ticket sales plans
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Work events as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives
- Provide customer service support as necessary
- Any other duties assigned by Management
Our ideal candidate has:
- Minimum 1-2 seasons of sales experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems & processes
- Commercial focus on achieving and surpassing revenue goals within a highly sales focused organization
- Strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills
- Good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness
- Aebility to be self-directed and able to work independently
- Outstanding customer relationship and interpersonal communication skills
- Interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job
- Identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions
- Travel Requirements- Limited amount of travel on rare occasions
- Physical Demands - This position requires the ability to lift up to 25 pounds
- Work Environment - Primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all events
While the listed qualifications are important, we recognize that unique skills and experiences can bring fresh perspectives to our team. If you’re excited about the opportunity to contribute your diverse talents, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t match every requirement listed above.
This role is primarily based at our Falls Church, VA office, with occasional work in Washington, D.C. Our front office team follows a hybrid arrangement, requiring presence in the office 3 days a week.
ABOUT THE WASHINGTON SPIRIT
The Washington Spirit is the professional women’s soccer team proudly representing the Washington, DC metropolitan area. Launched in 2012, we are a founding team in the National Women’s Soccer League (“NWSL”). Owned by Michele Kang, our vision is to:
1. Become the most preeminent sports organization in the world;
2. Have a high-performance culture of winning on and off the pitch;
3. Train women as women; and
4. Motivate and inspire the next generation of girls and women.
We offer a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package, including health and wellness benefits, retirement plans, unlimited vacation time off, as well as flexible work schedules, hybrid work, and opportunities for career development.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.