We are accepting applications for Fall 2019 (August - October) internships. Hours can be flexible to accommodate your school or work schedule. Some nights and weekends will be required.
- Assist both the Marketing and Communications department in videography needs including but not limited to training recaps, player interviews, and promotional videos.
- You will report to the Director of Marketing and the Communications Director.
- Must be a current college student requiring college credit with a background in video production.
- Previous experience with Adobe Premiere is strongly preferred.
- You will be asked to submit examples of prior work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.