Job Title: Spring Operations Internship -
Length of Employment: Seasonal Position - Please indicate your dates available. Duration of internship dependent on applicant, but preferably from January 15th - May 30th, 2020
Location: Loudoun, VA
Reports To: Operations Manager,VP of Soccer Operations and Development, Coaching Staff
Compensation: unpaid (Credit optional)
The Operations intern is responsible for the assisting in the operations and logistics relating directly to the players, coaches, team staff and youth programs.
This is an unpaid internship but we can fulfill requirements for college credit or community service.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- In season: Practice prep, general practice field set up, Assist with all operational needs on game days and game day preparations.
- In season: Assist in running Game Day Operations for the Pro Team, & Reserve Program
- Off-Season: Prepare Operational needs for 2021 season
- Youth Program or other program responsibilities as assigned by the Operations Staff, Head Coach or General Manager.
- Must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports and entertainment
- Superior Time Management Skills, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Excellent interpersonal skills, Professionalism.
- Must have transportation
- Must be able to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds
- This position requires work inside and outside of the building and some exposure to adverse conditions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.