LOOKING FOR QUALIFIED INDIVIDUALS TO START BEFORE SEASON OPENER ON APRIL 13TH.
As a Ticket Sales Intern with the Washington Spirit Soccer Club, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will have the chance to play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- Making outbound phone calls to Washington Spirit fans and prospects.
- Work with the sales representatives on group sales initiatives and lead generation research.
- Game day duties include Box Office sales, ticket account managing, and operational duties.
- Attend Washington Spirit match days and events as needed
- Assist on match days with groups, client interactions, and youth experiences
- Data entry, filing, organization and inventory
- Assisting other departments with various tasks
- Assist with direct mailing campaigns
Regular attendance in conformance with the standards, which may be established by Washington Spirit Soccer Club from time to time, is essential to the successful performance of this position. Due to the cyclical nature of the entertainment industry, the intern may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the company. Upon internship, the intern is required to fully comply with Washington Spirit rules and regulations for the safe and efficient operation of company facilities. Employees and interns who violate these rules and regulations will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of the internship.
- Background in sales, marketing, business, customer service or communications is encouraged
- Should be well organized and demonstrate an ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Should possess strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to effectively work in a collaborative work environment
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Detail oriented and enthusiastic about working within a sports-related environment
- Creative and outgoing self-starter
- Fluency in a second language is a plus
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.